Friday, May 16, 2008

Kindergarten Temper

I was trying to look asleep so my son who has been drinking his milk will finally go to sleep when I heard my husband swear in anger. I thought he was angry with me...no, he was mad at his PSP. He was really so mad that when I asked him what's troubling him he said, "don't talk to me I'm mad!". Because I have a bit of sensitive personality, I asked him again, and he said, "don't talk to me, I'm losing the game!"


Kindergarten temper.. sometimes, I can't get use to it. Even i f I know how choleric a person my husband is, I still feel hurt when he doesn't seem to listen and he gets mad at the slightest of things. However, i realized, such temper can develop among children who are into computer games. The fast-paced games may enhance irritability and stubbornness which can be added to the development of obesity and metabolic syndrome because of prolonged sitting in front of the monitor. Such sedentary lifestyle may contribute to the increase in the number of adults with chronic diseases.

No comments: